Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Update on Google Chrome OS Browser

It would appear the Chrome OS folder has disappeared as of a few minutes ago. Luckily, I managed to grab a copy of the latest build available just before it was taken down. Completely by chance. Not much I can really give you here, as the latest unstable build seems identical to the stable build I tried last night from a UI standpoint.

EDIT: One noticeable change, see below for details.





Hold on, I found one functional change in this build. In the previous stable build I tested, none of the options in the "Compact nav bar" menu worked. Now, however, I get this when I choose "New Window":

Never mind, it worked in the previous build, that was an oversight on my part.



Interesting. So it merges the top bar and the navigation controls.
blog comments powered by Disqus