Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh wow...

...I got over 100 followers without even noticing!

In case you haven't noticed, there hasn't been much going on with Google lately.  There's Android 2.0, but that was covered elsewhere before the SDK (and therefore the emulator) was even released.  Not to mention... Android's one topic I really can't cover mainly because of the lack of money on my part.  I can't afford to get new devices very often, and I don't even have an Android device for myself at the moment.  So... sorry about that.

(Although I hear the Droid's going to be really nice.  Wish I could get my hands on one.)

Yeah, I know there's Google Music Search, but I haven't really had the time to take a look at that either.  What I will say, though, is that most of the rumors about it were a bit off.  I saw a lot of people discussing a possible "Google Music Store", and to be honest, I didn't really expect that.  Music Search, on the other hand, seems like it will really come in handy for anyone looking for a particular song.

For those of you who haven't heard yet, Google is rolling out a new feature that puts songs (along with a preview) into your search results.  You can search by artist, album, or lyrics within the song if that's all you remember.  For some reason, I haven't had it show up over here yet, but hopefully that will change soon.

For now, I'll be here enjoying Ubuntu 9.10 until Google finally releases a build of Chrome OS.
blog comments powered by Disqus